Oriental and area rugs can make a dull room shine bright and give it character. Unfortunately, they can also serve as major collectors of dirt and dust if they are not often cleaned properly.
In order to clean an oriental or area rug effectively, a specific cleaning process is needed (which is different from the way upholstery and carpet is cleaned). Rather than try to tackle the job yourself (and risk any possible damage to your rug, as they can be very expensive), wouldn’t it be better if you left it up to a professional instead?
Let Us Handle the Job for You
When it comes to Oriental rug cleaning, there is no one out there that does it quite like Steam Pro Carpet & Upholstery. With years of rug cleaning experience under our belts, we know exactly how to get your oriental and area rugs as clean as possible without causing any potential damage or wear.
Oriental rugs are delicate and require special care during cleaning, and we fully understand that. That is why we will never clean your rug while it is inside of your home. Instead, we will make arrangements to pick it up from you. From there, we will take it to our state-of-the-art cleaning facility here in New York City and run it through a special cleaning process known as In-Plant Submersion, which will eliminate all of the dirt, dust and build-up on your rug, bringing out its true beauty once again!
How clean will your oriental and area rugs get in our cleaning facility? We like to say that they will look like new all over again, thanks to our amazing 11 step cleaning process that includes:
- Pre-inspection to determine the best cleaning methods
- Pre-vacuuming to remove all surface soil
- Total Dry Soil Removal to remove all remaining dry soil
- Pre-conditioning to emulsify the soil
- Shampooing for an intense deep and emulsifying clean
- Grooming to loosen up any water or oil based that are trapped within the fibers of the rug
- Dwell time (a cleaning solution soak that the rug is immersed in for 10 to 30 minutes)
- Drying time (rug is hung in a controlled arid environment)
- Post grooming to brush fibers of the rug for a clean and restored look
- Post inspection (for the seal of approval before the rug leaves our facility)
- Delivery back to your home with your fresh, newly cleaned rug!
Put Your Trust in Us Today
Our team here at Steam Pro Carpet & Upholstery stands behind our work, which is why we offer the best guarantee in all of New York City. If you are unsatisfied with our cleaning for any reason, you don’t pay. It’s simple, easy and shows just how confident we are in our service and your overall satisfaction.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today for a free quote and watch what we can do to put the life back into that old oriental or area rug today!